Bishop Robert C. Morlino’s letter to the faithful regarding the ongoing sexual abuse crisis in the ChurchOctober 25, 2021
Mahony’s Cronies – Very active at the St. Johns Seminary Today November 5, 2021November 5, 2021
St. John’s Seminary, a Cesspool of Corruption and Homosexual Depredation
After almost 3 years of investigation, and tens of interviews with current and past seminarians, we have concluded that the St. John’s Seminary is and has been a cesspool of corruption and homosexual activity for years and years. This is a current problem. Archbishop Jose Gomez is aware and has done nothing to stop this. Instead, Gomez placed a known homosexual predator as rector, “Fr.” Marco Durazo.
We are preparing a full report, but in the meantime, here are some of our disturbing findings:
- The current rector, “Fr” Marco Durazo is an alleged homosexual predator that has had several sexual relationships with seminarians. Seminarians that don’t comply with his sexual propositions are dismissed from the seminary and placed in a blacklist.
- One of Durazo’s alleged boyfriends, one “Fr.” Gerson Espinosa Velasco was ordained a couple of years ago by Archbishop Jose Gomez and is now the Youth Ministry Director for the Diocese of Monterrey, California
- It is alleged that Espinosa raped one or more seminarians. An investigation is ongoing.
- We reported our findings to the Diocese of Monterrey, the Archdiocese of Los Angeles and the Apostolic Nuncio in March of 2021. NOTHING has been done. Durazo continues to be the seminary rector and Espinoza continues to be the Youth Director of the Diocese of Monterrey, California.
- A lawsuit under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) was filled accusing the Seminary, Criminal Cardinal Roger Mahony and the Archdiocese of Los Angeles.
- It is also alleged that criminal “cardinal” Roger Mahony is a frequent visitor of the Seminary and likes to take seminarians home. Over 1,800 sexual abuse lawsuits have been filled against the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. 90% of these lawsuits mention criminal Roger Mahony as a co-conspirator, and at least 5 name him as the predator and child rapist. Mahony continues to be a “priest in good standing”.
Unfortunately, and sadly, we are only scratching the surface. More to come!